Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another ticker.
This one's due date is May 22nd.
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
It seems like the EDD changes every time I go into the doctor. This EDD is based off of my first ultrasound, so I would guess it is the most reliable one!

Lots of people are expecting their baby at the same time as me. It is neat to share this time with them!

I am starting to get anxious about knowing the gender. I also want to see a healthy baby in the BIG ultrasound that will happen after the New Year.

I had a little bit of sickness at the beginning, but when the book stated, "this week your placenta starts to take over hormonally", I could tell because my appetite changed...I didn't mind eating again. I have been feeling a lot of fatigue with this pregnancy. I have been tired, tired. It stinks to be tired. I guess I better get used to it...but I look forward to being on the other side!