I am very happy so far with the organization. We jumped right into practice tonight and boxes A, B, and C were checked by Coach Ronnie. I am very happy.
The kids were told their color was silver and they decided to call themselves the silver stars today. This is going to be fun.
Stephen was having a good time. Maybe too much of a good time. He was a bit hyper. Okay, really hyper.
The opening activity for practice was catching practice.
Team Huddle with Asst. Coach Jason. I know that kid isn't makin' a stink eye at mine! I am pretty sure he's squinting in the sun trying to see his Mom. Yup, for sure.
Go Stephen Go!
Batting practice with Coach Ronnie
Goofing around in the outfield, ..really
Practice running the bases. Daddy was 3rd base coach for the night.

3 comments:
We started football tonight. It's so much fun! Our little guys are now little dudes! It will be lots of fun!
LOL!! Britten just started cheerleading, so she can come cheer at Kaiden's football games and Stephen's baseball games!
All these pictures make me smile ;c) I came back to look again for another smile!!
Post a Comment