He did really, really well. I thought he probably would. YAY!
We went to Martin's Barber shop in League City. Stephen has always gotten a good cut from Martin. Since Stephen needed a cut, I figured I would just have Martin do Joshua's hair, too. I did not think I would get any type of momento from him for the occassion, but, lo and behold, he had a certificate and a way to keep a small lock of hair!
First Stephen showed Joshua how it is done:
Joshua's hair before the cut. Apparently Martin agrees with Uncle Brandon that Joshua had a mullet. Whatever boys! It's baby curls!
I did not have Sean with me, so, I don't have any during cut pictures. Stephen did try. He got a good picture of my rear. I am not posting that picture. LOL! At one point during the cut, Joshua looked at Martin and gave him this really funny, "who are you and what are you doing" look. All the waiting customers in the store laughed. I think our first haircut experience was a light part of ev1s day in there. At least, I hope so. This isn't really the place you would go and expect to see a baby getting a haircut. But-it's a good place to get my blonde, thin hair kids a good, good haircut.
Some post-cut pictures. Thank-you Martin for smiling at the camera! He put up with Mommy and kids today!

1 comment:
CRIKEY!!! Watch out for those scissors, thats danga, danga, danga!!!
Post a Comment