Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ticked

I joked today that I was going to sit down and make a blog post and time how long it took me.

I had not been able to post Joshua's birthday & now we are to Stephen's birthday.

I spent 45 minutes (I timed it) making a beautiful post and the whole flippin' thing just disappeared! It just disappeared! I am MAD.
So, now you just get pictures of the kid's bday party.

I don't know if it is a blogger problem, or a computer problem or a me problem.

BUT-
I do know that the accessories to my brand new computer arrived today! So, I am quite sure my new computer is going to fix this nonsense!

58 minutes, 15 secs, both kids now awake & I am stopping....with nothing really to show for it.

Oh, I hand uploaded pictures..so, if the shutterfly link doesn't work. Then, WHATEVER! I am tired of messing with it. This ancient computer uploads so slow that I can just not handle doing it all again! LOL!! ????

1 comment:

TG said...

that's the worst! how's the new computer?