Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of SChool

Today was Stephen's first day back to school.
He did a great job emotionally. He went back to school like he was just at school yesterday. WhooHoo!
Here's a quick picture of him on the way out the door. He has a goofy look because I was already running late and couldn't take many pictures.


One of his teachers, Mrs. Lisa:


A picture I snapped on my way out the door when he wasn't looking:


I am very impressed with this school.
Stephen was ready for school this year. He hopped in the minivan when I picked him up in the car line and said, "Mom, I have got something to tell you!" LOL! He talked to me about how cold it was inside the school.
Then I asked him questions and found out that he was the line leader. This is PERFECT for Stephen who really badly wants to be the boss of something. I had one of those Aha moments myself...I need to make him the boss of something in the house & it's not going to be over Joshua. Ha! Maybe the cat box? Just kidding!

I told Stephen that we could maybe take turns being "boss" while playing games with some of his friends. I am thinking Simone says, etc.... He then pronounced that Caylie just hasn't learned that he's the boss yet. ROFLMAO!!! Oh my word!

2 comments:

Emily said...

LOL!!! That's because Caylie wants to be the boss of everyone!!!

TG said...

they all want to be boss at this age! so glad he had a great day!