Joshua was offered a spot at Stephen's school for the beginning of the school year, but, I turned it down because I wanted to spend the time with him. I found myself in a very hectic schedule with no breaks. Then, I got offered a job for the Spring semester. One hour every Tuesday and Thursday. SO, I decided to put Joshua in school. I decided to go ahead and start him in December since my Christmas bassoon/handbell life is BUSY. Joshua loves school. I have gone back and forth on this decision. But, now that we are into it, I am happy I made this decision. It's not for everyone, but, I am using my time with kids to be with kids now. It's a good decision for me putting my kid's interest first. I want them to remember quality time with me. Not frantic, chaotic Mommy time.
Joshua's first day:
At home getting ready to leave

Joshua and his lunchbox. He loves to carry his own lunch--just like Stephen carries his own stuff. In fact, Joshua HAS to carry his own lunch or he will fuss at me.

Joshua went right to playing at school. He didn't cry & hasn't cried for them. WOW. Totally different personality than Stephen at this age!
1 comment:
what a cutie! i'm glad it's working so well for you!
Post a Comment