Thursday, February 04, 2010

Remember When?

I had time to edit and post video? Yeah--not so much anymore. Turns out...my new computer didn't even have video editing software with Windows 7!! Yikes, ... so, I have something going. I made a short video to practice using this new software before my Mommy friends come over tomorrow and we make short music video with all kids.


I, apparently, captured this video of Joshua in November. So, it's a little dated. Kind of cracks me up. In this video, he clearly says, "whoa"...and I have been over here having little heart attacks about him not talking a lot. Hmmm...even with Stephen, I didn't realize he was saying "stop" until I went back to watch video. Maybe I just need to record Joshua more and watch the video at the end of the day to see if he really did talk that day :-)

No comments: