Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eating

I have been eating really bad food lately. I am tired as a result-and, I am addicted. I try to eat less, get hungry & then eat a ton. I have turned this around 1000 times and I am trying to turn it around now.

So, I pick Joshua up from school, he doesn't fall asleep in the car, like he usually does, so, I have to go through the nap routine with him. 3 books, 3 songs, bye-bye. He doesn't go to sleep. Poop. Diaper change, back to bed.

I am now crazy hungry. Sean brought home leftover Popeyes that he picked up on his way home from the airport. I WANT some fried chicken because it smelled so good when he was eating it last night. So, I try to talk myself out of it, I try munching on vegatables. It doesn't work. So, I go to diet plan B- eat it, but concentrate on every bite and really enjoy it. I sit in the chair and I eat a drumstick...and I added in a few kettle cooked chips. I hear noise upstairs. I focus on my eating, that is so bad for me.

After I finish my focused eating, I go upstairs to correct Joshua and get him back in bed. I see crayon in little boy's hand. Blue crayon. What one little crayon can do...at least I burned calories cleaning it up. Yay for Mr Clean magic eraser and upgraded paint.







even on the carpet! This one I haven't cleaned up. I am saving it for Sean.


And, now that I have made a beautiful blog post-that little one is still awake. I am going to have to go lay with him or something. Turkey.

No comments: