SO, Stephen's teacher had a sign-out sheet for Valentine's Day so we could take our kids home early. Lucky us!! I had talked to Stephanie about a beach day & she took me seriously, so, we did it! It was cold on the beach, at least for Steph and me. The kids were unphased by the temp & had a great time. My kids were very hyper :-)
We had a good time, we think we may go again on Sunday after Sean and Kev run their half marathon in Galveston. This time we will have folding chairs and an ice chest. We will go the "the Spot" restaurant again for hamburgers!
This one is going to have to be printed and framed somewhere...maybe I will edit the hair fly aways. :-) maybe..
I think Stephen and Zoe were playing Daddy and Mommy from the stories Stephen has told me. Zoe looks like she is doing a good job.
Joshua is one intensely active little boy. He was standing at the top of a sand hill, jumping up, spinning around, falling into the sand, banging sand, throwing sand. He did whole works. In the falling down picture below, he looks stressed, but, I assure you...he was thrilled and did it again. Each time he tried to make it more dangerous. Now, on the other hand, Stephen tried to show me a trick that he swore "I have never seen" and he just scooted down the hill on his bottom. Not so daring.
Knea kids sure had a good time surely didn't want to take pictures, but, they semi-cooperated!
Gracie went too!

No comments:
Post a Comment