Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Joshua is Crawling...Everywhere

Joshua has been crawling a little here and a little there. On Thursday, January 22nd, he started crawling everywhere all of the time. He has a whole new world open and available to him. Today he got into the fake plant. I let him because he was entertained while I was working out! LOL!



Here is a little video I put together of this milestone. You'll have to excuse the cleanliness of the musical overlay, but, I couldn't resist it...the song is too perfect!

5 comments:

Jason said...

I think your song choice should be "Here he comes.. here come Speed Racer.."

Emily said...

YAY Joshua! Nate's not too far behind you! :)

BethCupitt said...

will is saying "go joshua!"

Sara said...

So cute! Look out... things are going to get messy at your place! :)

TG said...

what a mess! look for more of those in the near future!