Here we all are after church on Easter. The Easter bunny came after church. Some of my friends recommended this as the way-to-go. I liked it. The only downside was Stephen did not want a nap right after seeing the Easter bunny treats.

Joshua's first Easter. I can hardly believe we are running out of firsts for him!!

This year's chocolate Easter bunny. He actually didn't eat that much of it. It ended up melting in his hand & was healed by the fridge later.

Daddy and Joshua

This picture is from the Easter egg hunt we had on Wednesday with my social Mom's group at the park. It was a gorgeous day. I just had to buy three-years-ago matching Pottery Barn basket liner for Joshua's basket off of eBay so I could get this picture.

The Moms group has grown this year with siblings entering the picture and the older kids growing up! Time flies.

1 comment:
So glad you had a happy Easter! Love the new look on your blog! :)
Post a Comment