Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas

Santa Claus apparently likes to use Cricut, too!


I allow the kids to play with their Santa presents and dig into stockings. Then we have breakfast. I love to make Christmas morning last as long as possible! I remembered Aunt Lisa and Uncle Tom had sent some chocolates for my and Sean's stockings. Joshua, who has become the king of candy seizing, got ahold of a bag. Yup, I had to take candy away from a baby on Christmas morning!!!


Stephen had heard me tell people about how Joshua bought the nicest gift budget wise this year. So, Stephen was just dying to see what Joshua had bought him...so, I did let him open up the gift from Joshua before breakfast.


After we got breakfast, I let the gift opening begin! But, only one gift is opened at a time. Everyone watches every present get opened. We woke up about 7am, or 7:30 & I had gifts going until almost 10!



Stephen's gift to Joshua. Stephen said,"here Joshua, I got you this to help you pass the time!" Oh---which has nothing to do with the time theme in this blog post...Stephen was talking about how the train inside the present would help Joshua pass the time...


The cooking for the day commences. I was so happy to be hostessing Christmas this year. I did find that swimming goggles help with the onion eye burn!


No comments: