This post is an addendum to my evite for my scentsy party. Are you interested and I didn't get you on the evite? You need to email me!!
From Maegan:
I will be coming to Baytown at the end of January and thought I would
> check and see if you are in need (or want) : ) of any scents, warmers
> or plug-ins. I have a good bit in stock and they are on sale this
> month. I will include my list of inventory below. I will sell them
> by first response so if you are interested in one of these please let
> me know quickly before someone else snatches them up. : ) I have a
> good number of scent bars so just let me know which one(s) you are
> interested in and I'll let you know if they are in stock or need to be
> ordered.
>
> Refer to a catalog or browse my website to see each of these. Happy
> shopping!
>
> Full Size Warmers: Reg. $30, January Sale: $25!!!
> Theses are some of the most popular warmers!
> 2 Zeus
> 1 Angora
> 1 Bamboo Tali
> 1 Apollo
> 1 Cheetah
> 1 Giraffe
> 1 Zebra
> 1 Malta
> 1 Daises
> 1 Lotus
> 1 Roma
> 1 Othello
> 1 Sweetheart
> 2 Torino
> 2 Plantation
> 1 Cyprus
> 1 Milano
> 1 Square Black
> 1 Square White
> 2 Rustic Star
> 1 Hugs & Kisses - adorable warmer of the month!
> 1 Play Ball
> 1 Liberty - perfect for patriotic rooms & holidays
> 1 Sendai
> 1 Lodge
> 1 Wild West
> 1 Plymouth - beautiful for fall & at a great price
> 1 Jack O Lantern - so popular that it sold out last september
> 1 Holly
> 1 Snow Day - great for all winter
>
> Mid Size Warmer: Reg. $25, January Sale: $20!!!
> 1 Acadia
>
> Plug-ins: Reg. $15, January Sale: $12!!!
> 6 Groovy Brown
> 1 Groovy Rust
> 3 Groovy Black
> 3 Groovy White
> 1 Seaside Waves
> 1 Seaside Starfish
> 6 Seaside Seashells
> 1 Dandy Turquoise
> 1 Dandy Cherry
> 1 Weave Scarlet
> 1 Weave Buttercup
> 1 Weave Denim
> 1 Dandy Tangerine
> 1 Snow Day
> 1 Red Snowflake
> 1 Holly
>
>
> Please know you can always place an order on my website, too
> www.yummysmells.com
>
> Thank you so much!
> Maegan Schneider
> 512.296.6945
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
one plantation for me please! i'm all about instant gratification.
Post a Comment