We were supposed to have his birthday party in the backyard with a nice water slide blow-up that a friend let us borrow. Bands from hurricane Alex had different plans for us & I ended up changing party plans the day before the party. YAY for July 4th weekends & places not having bday parties booked up solid! I was able to get his party relocated to the Painted Potter. It was a good party.
Monday, July 05, 2010
Stephen's 5th bday party
Stephen is about to turn 5. WOW. He has been reminding everyone that he is not quite 5 yet & we are just pretending right now. LOL!
We were supposed to have his birthday party in the backyard with a nice water slide blow-up that a friend let us borrow. Bands from hurricane Alex had different plans for us & I ended up changing party plans the day before the party. YAY for July 4th weekends & places not having bday parties booked up solid! I was able to get his party relocated to the Painted Potter. It was a good party.







We were supposed to have his birthday party in the backyard with a nice water slide blow-up that a friend let us borrow. Bands from hurricane Alex had different plans for us & I ended up changing party plans the day before the party. YAY for July 4th weekends & places not having bday parties booked up solid! I was able to get his party relocated to the Painted Potter. It was a good party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment