Here's how it went down tonight:
First, Stephen and Sean were at Stephen's t-ball practice. Joshua and I were walking home from the Reagan's house & saw the Scentsy box on the doorstep. Joshua was SO excited. He wanted to open that box right away. I let him open up the box and get to Ribbert's box. Before he was allowed to open Ribbert's box, we had to go collect all pacifiers and throw them into the box. First we took pictures of the last moments with a pacifier.
"I show Gracie"
Now, here's the difference between me and Joshua. I never would have thrown my prized stuffed animal into the tree as a child. But, Joshua did. Joshua was loving the attention. I have about 30 pictures of him throwing Ribbert into the tree. He wanted me to keep taking pictures. I really enjoyed my evening with him.

1 comment:
Man, he's so cute!!! We could use these pics in the Scentsy catalog for sure! I'm glad he loves Ribbert!
Post a Comment