Now, I am processing what Sean has just said as I sit in the backseat of the van entertaining the kids on our way home from San Antonio.
"Why? Are you getting pulled over? Oh wait, you said it's a joke. Okay. I get it. ha ha"
Now, Sean is being funny, normally I would have laughed. Sean is such a great husband that he knows I am processing stuff very slowly lately, so, he has to watch it.
SO, he continued with the "plan"-"just pull the pacifier out of Joshua's mouth and take the DVD player away from Stephen and we should be good." And really, he's right, it would have worked. I did laugh.
Thankfully, he was driving, so, we didn't get pulled over and didn't need to sacrafice our kid's happiness for the good of the whole family. If I would have been driving, and driving 5 mph over the speed limit, I would have gotten pulled over. I have some way of attracting cops...I average a ticket a year.
We did have a good time in San Antonio, and I am feeling very refreshed today as a result.


No comments:
Post a Comment