Right when I sat down to post this post, I got several back-to-back e-mails about people needing prayers for their children. It is heart wrenching. I just pray I don't have to be tested in those ways. I can't imagine & I know they never wanted this reality.
On to my beauties:
I took MANY pictures to try and get one of both of my boys looking cute! Many conversations come back to me that Beth and I had when she was doing photography of children. It's quite a task to get "normal"...much less smiling and cute... (and I was photographing MY boys & know how to make them smile!)

We took Joshua to the pool this weekend. He finally stayed awake on a trip to a pool. We tried to get a good pic, but he kept looking down, which is kind of his newest thing right now. He wants to sit up when in an incline, and wants to chew on our fingers when we are holding him. He holds his head up really well, but really doesn't want to right now because he has other things in mind...my expression is, "what are you doing little guy?"

Stephen didn't take a nap the other afternoon and I needed to get a workout in, so, I went out on the bike and took him along to break the cycle of crazy, no-nap preschooler activities. He fell asleep. I have no idea how he fell asleep in the 100 degree weather with tons of humidity. He slept hard because when he got home he asked if we were home and what happened to the bike ride. Crazy kid.

I really thought this was going to be the cutest, greatest little picture ever. I had everything set up so I could just run outside, throw the kids in position and snap a picture. I pleaded with Stephen to cooperate. Stephen wouldn't look at the camera, and the camera got stuck & wouldn't work for a second...so, Joshua lost it (because he hates the heat...even for one minute.) So, I got one picture. Maybe another day...

4 comments:
ah! i can't see the last one! send it to me.
Precious! Keep trying with those photos. Eventually the boys will look at you and smile each time they see a camera. Your photos brought back so many memories! :)
Aw!!! They look so cute in their shirts! :) I haven't been able to get a picture of Caylie and Nate where they're both looking, much less smiling!!! I guess one day they'll learn to cooperate!
I love the t-shirts! The boys are so precious together and Joshua is getting so big!
Post a Comment