

When Stephen was around one, Beth had an idea for her photography that she wanted to try out-taking pics with your children while you wear your wedding dress. cool. It was fun and I got some great pictures during that shoot. Now that we have our second child, Beth has mentioned we should bring out the wedding dresses again. Cool. Now, when I did the shoot with Stephen, I wore the dress, but couldn't zip it up. I tried on the dress today & I can zip it up!! YAY! I took pictures for proof!
This weight loss journey has been amazing. When I was wrapping up my pregnancy, I started to clean out my closet. I figured it was time to get rid of some clothes that I would never wear again. Famous last words. But-I didn't think I was being unreasonable. I never thought I would wear clothes that I had not worn since before Stephen. I didn't think I would lose 2 or 3 sizes because of eating *slightly* better.
I have never been fat or large by anyone's standards. I had my problem areas, but I thought that was just how it goes when you get older. I have always worked out, but I have never taken my diet seriously-but, I also have never been a bad eater. But-I knew women at the gym that looked GOOD post several children & that kept getting my attention. If I was at the gym just as much-why was I just average?? SO, here I am. Better than I thought I could be. I still eat processed foods sometimes and still eat a little chocolate everyday.
My next curiosity...do you think I can get into Lucky jeans and wear them the way they are meant to be worn? And-can I go to Express now? I wrote off Express a long time ago.
Mirrors are still bad for me. The belly is a bunch of lose skin. I still have a muffin top and bikinis are still out of the question. I have not come up with a good AB workout routine yet. I am doing good right now to get one day of weight training in, plus running or biking 3 or more times a week.

6 comments:
You're amazing!
woo hoo!! time to start working on that next shoot!
Ok... you ROCK, I don't! You look fantastic! Maybe some day I can take that shoot with my three boys. Since no one will wear my dress, I might as well get it out of preservation. :)
woo hoo! looking good, girlfriend!
Awesome! I'm so impressed! :)
Wow! I haven't even thought about putting on my wedding dress since having kids. Maybe for my next anniversary? I know it wouldn't fit now!
Post a Comment