To get the Christmas tree done, I let Joshua try some apple juice for the first time. He liked it & it kept him very entertained for a long time. This is how he manuevered himself while he enjoyed his juice:



Stephen helped with decorating a lot this year. He was very, very good. He was a useful helper for most of the day. NO nap even. But, he did have some outtakes!
"Mommy, what are you doing?"
"I am putting the beads on the tree honey."
"But I already did that."
I look around, "oh, why, yes you did.

Well, to be fair, Gracie was in the way of the only spot on the tree Stephen thought ornaments should hang.

I am not entertaining at all this year, so, the people closest to me will probably never see the fruits of our labor today. SO, you can enjoy the view via web! The outside of our house:



3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I find it hard to decorate, but just LOVE it when it is all finished! :)
i love these pics. love the one of joshua kicked back and of the wad of beads that stephen "decorated" with. kids are fun and keep everything interesting.
Amy,
You r a character. I am so glad mom gave me your blog address. I totaly enjoy the pictures & your stories that go along with them. I told mom to give you my e-mail address so maybe in your busy schedule you could find time to keep in touch. I completely understand if you can't. My 2 are 16 & 10 now & they keep you busier as they get older.
From possibly the closest thing you have to a big brother.
Love ya, Monte
Post a Comment