Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Party with my Moms group

Santa Claus, a.k.a. Grandpa, came to the party at the end. Stephen was definately the most shy kid around Santa, even though I told him it was Grandpa. He did manage to tell Santa he wanted a kitchen. That was the only word he squeaked out. LOL!


Joshua was fun at this party. All I had to do was hold up the camera and he started smiling:


Joshua's friend, Nate. Joshua, because he has a bigger brother, is getting a much earlier start at the playgroup thing than Stephen did. I wish I would have seen the benefit sooner with Stephen.



1 comment:

The Schneiders said...

Hey Amy!

I love checking in on your blog. Your playscape is super cute! I love the snow pics! Only in Texas... I love your Christmas card... It's really beautiful. Thanks for including us. Mine are finally printed, now on to stuffing &, stamping & addressing.
Merry Christmas!