Stephen had his first musical performance last Sunday at church. Since I am a music performer by profession, I hope that Stephen has the chance to enjoy many performances in the future. He really hasn't said much about performing in this group. Maybe he will when I show it to him on the computer.
Yesterday I took Stephen and Joshua over to see Aunt Beth, Abby and Will. We only intended to stay about an hour. When I was ready to leave, Stephen and Will were happily playing together in Will's closet, so, Beth offered to keep Stephen for the afternoon. I asked Stephen if he would like to stay & he did. SO, I took Joshua home and left Stephen to play with Will. This is a monumental moment for us! Stephen had fun at Beth's house playing with Will and helping Beth clean. While Stephen was at Beth's house, I had a chance to capture Joshua on video. I was purely taking video for Mommy purposes--something I could go back later and watch to help me remember Joshua as a baby. I totally accidently caught a first for Joshua at the end of the video! I think we just catch a glimpse of what's to come & I haven't seen it since..so it may not happen again for awhile..but it's totally there & even Sean confirmed I am not crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow! you are good!
That's CRAZY! So awesome that you accidentally caught that on video! :)
So cool! I think he did crawl! I also love the video... precious! Tom had the camera all charged up and then forgot to bring it to church. Thank Sean so much for capturing our precious ones! :)
Post a Comment