I am going to try and post on this often..we'll see.
We went to Barnes and Nobles and Stephen and Joshua were playing with the trains. All of a sudden, Stephen lets out the longest gas release that you have ever heard. Then he jumps up, holding his rear-end and says, "We have a situation here"
After Easter one year, I think they were 2--Will came over to visit. All of the adults started talking and we noticed the boys were quiet. Too quiet. At this age, Will and Stephen never got along. So, we went to check on them. They were getting along alright-they had pulled a chair up to the counter and were helping themselves to candy from the Easter basket.
At dinner, Stephen said the prayer one night, "God is Great, God is Good, Let us thank him for our...POOP!" Which is completely funny...even more funny if you know everything that has happened in his life regarding THAT.
Once I was on the phone with Beth after a shower and Stephen started looking around my legs...he was looking for something and asked me where my penis was...
then, about a year later, I went to the bathroom and he asked me again...then he told me we could go to the store and buy me a penis. NO thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment