Friday, August 21, 2009

Palm Beach a success

Oh wow! I FINALLY figured out how to get my phone to post messages. Geez that took awhile. I must be getting old! Everything with technology seems to be taking a lot longer than it should! LOL! Hey, hey--the picture quality isn't that bad when it's blown up. Cool.

Today we went to Palm Beach. I think this will be the last time we will be able to go this season! It is the last weekday that they are open and I suspect weekends will be way too crowded.

We had a great trip. The kids were happy and Mommy was happy. We had a storm that threatened to take some of our play time, but, it stayed away! And, it made things not quite as hot...it got hot when it left though :-)



Funny! Joshua was actually quite happy in this picture. He just likes to use this facial expression now. Funny that I caught it on camera! I think he likes the way it makes his nose feel! HA!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: