As you know, today was the big ultrasound day to confirm the gender of this baby. So, after we dropped the car off at the shop and took a good cardio walk this morning, Sean, Stephen and I headed to The Inside Story to get our 3D/4D ultrasound. The place was great. They had a big room with a couch and chairs in it. They had three monitors in the room to watch the baby on. They had toys for Stephen to play with while we were there. It was a great experience.
AND-
We found out-for sure-that we have another BOY!!!!!
Here is a profile of our little guy:

Here is the little guy with his hands in front of his face. For us, this 3D experience was a Deja Vu of the one we had with Stephen. At these places, they really try hard to give you a great picture of the face. This baby liked to keep his hands in his face. Just like Stephen did. The lady also said "big cheeks" again, which is what they said with Stephen. However, the lady said this baby has long fingers. I don't remember that being a comment with Stephen.

The 2D picture is clear about the boy part...

Another cute face shot:

And-the position the baby was in most of the time we were there....arms resting on legs....

After the ultrasound, we all went to PF Changs for lunch. I thought it was a risk with Stephen, so, I loaded up the diaper bag with everything that might entertain him that was in the car. He did really well at lunch & even ate a lot! That's really good considering they don't have a kids menu. He really liked the rice and the honey chicken, but seemed to prefer my shrimp from the candied walnut dish. Now, I have to give a huge kudos to PF Changes. I think this idea is BRILLIANT. They have small desserts now. They make the desserts in over-sized shot glasses. So, after you have stuffed yourself silly, you can still opt for a dessert. I had a strawberry cheesecake and Stephen had a chocolate something. The best part? It only costs $2! I think it's brilliant!
So-we're off and running with the boy theme! My next thing-to-do is buy fabric to make a new crib bumper, quilt, and maybe a skirt!

2 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Glad you got clear confirmation. I want to go to PF Changs now. They have a gluten free menu I haven't tried yet...
Congratulations on knowing for sure it's another boy. I am glad you were able to go to the stress free ultrasound, and it turned out so great! It was great to see you other day at the movie. I hope to be around more this summer. Congratulations!
Post a Comment