We are having great weather here in Texas. We had sunshine today with temps near or at 80 degrees. After church, we came home and got to work cleaning up the backyard. We are trying to get the backyard back to a great spot to hang out since the best weather season is upon us.
However, we had to watch how much we did with Stephen today. He woke up with a fever that came up last night. He seems to be Okay, but we need to watch him all the same. So, we did a few things in the backyard & then decided to take a break and go see a movie. Stephen and I have been to one movie (if you don't include the"Reel Moms" I went to with him as an infant.) This was Sean's first movie to go to with Stephen. We made it through the whole movie! We watched Jerry Seinfeld's "Bee Movie." It was great to share this time with Stephen. So-maybe he's old enough to watch movies now...great! Just in time to have another baby! LOL! This would be the strongest reason I only want two children...so that we don't miss doing things because we can't do it with a baby. I want the baby phase again. I look forward to going through the baby phase again, but I don't want the rest of my life to be in the baby phase. For now, however, we are looking forward to the Dr. Seuss movie to come out in mid-March.

1 comment:
Just curious where you did the "Reel Moms" with Stephen? I never could find one in this area, and now Joy is too old!
I am also looking forward to the Dr. Seuss Movie in March, but may just have to wait for it on DVD.
Post a Comment