Thursday, March 06, 2008

Active, Active

I am a little tired today. Usually I take many belly pics to get the "right" one and fully plan the outfit...but, today, not so much. Two pics, publish and go!

29 weeks today!


The changing of the belly button. My button was looking like it was going to be flattened, but today started protruding a little. Will it pop out? We shall see! I did B&W, so, you can't see that the brown pigment is starting to come. I got THE line last time, so, we'll see if it makes a return this time...it's looking likely.


29wks 4 days preggo with Stephen:


This baby is an active little boy in my body. He really is having his own little party in there sometimes.
I think we have decided on a name. It's two days old as a decision, so, still pretty new...but....drumroll....Joshua Thomas. It's biblical, we like the nicknames, and it sounds cool. Thomas is Sean's Grandfather's name that passed away in November.

2 comments:

TG said...

Joshua Thomas! Cool, I like it. I've always been a fan of Josh/Joshua.

Jason said...

Hey, who cares about the kid's name... where in the heck did you get the cool Longhorns bar light? Mwah, ha, ha!!! Joshua Thomas is a GREAT name. And his initials wouldn't spell any nasty words, either.