Saturday, March 22, 2008

Can You See Me?

This morning I was playing with Stephen after breakfast while Daddy cleaned stuff up in the kitchen. I was pretending to sit on him and tickling him. He was having a good time and started getting a little rowdy. At one point, he moved to the couch in the living room. I was sitting on the chair's ottoman and had my back to the couch, so, I couldn't see him. Since I am as pregnant as I am, I wasn't moving quickly to our next location of play with him. Then his little voice rang out, "Mommy! Can you see me?"


I replied, "no honey, I can't see you. I don't have eyes on the back of my head."

After a moment, I turned my head around to see him. My little turkey was getting ready to jump on the couch, which he knows is against the rules! So, he made sure I couldn't see him before he broke the rules! Wow. Things are changing around here!

So...this time I ran over and tickled Stephen until he was laughing really hard. Smart little stinker.

No comments: