Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Do They Look Alike?

When you have a child, people try to figure out which parent the child looks most like. When you have a second child, people to try to see if the siblings look like each other. I have a picture from baptism weekend and some baby pics of Stephen and Joshua when they were approximately the same age. See if you can tell the difference!



Baby Pic #1


Baby Pic #2


Baby Pic #3




Take a guess - leave a comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am unsure about #1, but #@ is Joshua and #3 is Stephen. As far as which parent, I think Stephen favors Dad, and I can't really tell with Joshua yet.

Jason said...

Amy, I hate to say it, but I think Stephen is the spitting image of Sean, and 'Lil Peanut looks more like Brandon / Dad when they were babies. Except for his ears... not sure where they come from?