Sleeping at Kemah while Stephen and Daddy were playing in the fountain:

Having fun with big brother on July 4th:

Smile:

Smile (and believe me, this is only a small smile. I was trying really hard to get his huge smile, but, alas, digital delay):

And, as babies go, one moment smile, the next moment you get this:

Joshua also has a REALLY cute sad face. It happens just before he is going to cry and the face will melt your heart. IT's adorable. I will get a pic of it one day!
Joshua is growing really fast, too. He is out of newborn diapers & will only be in size 1 diapers until I run out of them. He really should be in size 2. I am having to put more in the laundry basket right now. He is sleeping at night pretty well, mostly. I predict him to be about 12 pounds based on me standing on the scale without him and then with him this morning. He prefers to be bounced instead of rocked. So, I have a fitness ball in his room along with the rocking chair. He prefers to be held upright and not in a cradle hold. He can sleep while big brother plays drumset in the house.

No comments:
Post a Comment