We went from being a three car family to a two car family during this purchase. So, now all of our vehicles fit in the garage! YAY! Now Sean will get to go to work from the garage. No cold car, no wet cars...just perfect garage kept cars. AND-he parks in a garage at work, so, the cars will really keep nice.

Family Pic in new 2008 Toyota Sienna

Bye-Bye Chrysler

Bye-Bye Montero. Sean and I both agree that it is a little hard to say good-bye to this vehicle. I got really lucky on this car. I accidently bought it off of eBay. It was fun to drive. It was high off the ground, so flooding & driving off-road wasn't a big deal. It is also the car our two babies came home in. It was also the car that made us finally decide it was time to trade-in. We found out recently that it needed at least $1000 in service to the engine.

Now-you ask-why don't you have a full body picture of the minivan? Because we got home late-ish. We needed to do dinner and get Stephen in bed. During dinner, Stephen announced that he needed to go poo-poo on the potty. SO, we headed off to the bathroom. He had already gone poo in his diaper, but, he was able to push it out to make it fall in the potty. Gross thing to post, I know...but, we might be on to something here1 YAY! Stephen got to pick out a new Hot Wheels car from the box of hot wheels I purchased off of eBay some time ago. Get this...he chose a minivan. Ha ha!!
Big day...now I really need some sleep!

7 comments:
Stephen looks so PROUD standing in that new van of you alls!!! Congrats on the purchase!! I am glad we could help! Ron is WONDERFUL so glad you got in touch!!
Yay - another minivan family! :) We love ours. Love the family pics - you guys are too cute!
Congrats on this milestone. Glad you got a good deal!
WOW, Shamu (aka the Jermstad car) can't wait to meet you. Looks like they might be faternal or identical twins! (haha). You guys are offically COOL now!
Congrats! We love our mini van, although I can't wait to get a new one in two years that has a DVD player! Oh how I long for one of those! :) You all look great! Way to go Stephen! You and Colton will need to talk... Miss eveyone. Tom and I are having a great time in San Francisco! We get to see the boys on Saturday!!! :)
Amy, I'm not getting any e-mail while we are in CA and MO. I'll be checking when we get back to TX around July 26. :)
Ummm... it's not the mini-van that makes you uncool. Maybe you oughta talk with Sean about the button-down shirt with shorts! :-P Just kidding, of course. I'm gonna miss the Montero, but those Siennas look "purty nahs".
Post a Comment