I finally went through the entire CD of pictures that Beth took during my labor and delivery. Yesterday Joshua slept at the same time that Stephen slept! And, Stephen actually slept! So, I had about two hours to myself! Wow!
SO, I went through the photo CD. I am struggling with the fact that this is my last time to be a Mom of a newborn. My last birth story is gone. Pregnancy is only the past for me. I have major sad feelings over these issues. So, going through these pictures made me cry. But-I am so blessed that I have these pictures because the memory will stay so clear for me. Beth went out of town for the weekend, but I wanted just to hug her to death. These pictures are always going to be so special to me.
I have put 25 of the 100+ on a shared shutterfly album:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8BcMWjRs4csOQ
AMY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The pictures are just amazing and tell such a beautiful story. How blessed you are to have Beth to take such amazing photos to capture your treasured moments. I have to admit that the one of you and Sean kissing over baby Joshua made me cry. Precious... :)
Post a Comment