Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I did it

FINALLY..

Beth gave me a CD of all the pictures she took of Joshua & our family the day after we came home from the hospital.
It took me days and days to go through the CD, choose my favorites and today, finally, I have put them on Shutterfly.
Have a look:

Joshua's Newborn Pics from Beth

In other news:
I have not posted that I acheived my pre-pregnancy weight last week. Joshua was 6 weeks and 5 days when the scale finally hit 152. I read 152 for 2 days & has gone back up. Today it was 153.0..so, hopefully tomorrow will be back down. I did go to my gym class today! YAY!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Amy,

The pictures of you and Joshua together are just beautiful!!! They really capture the feeling of the mother & infant bond. :)

- Katie

The Watsons said...

The pictures are amazing!!! You are blessed to have such a talented photographer as your sister in law and to have such beautiful kids to photograph. Tell Beth I am amazed at her ability to capture life and evoke such emotion.

Christie