Sunday, February 22, 2009

Major Milestones for Joshua



This week has been a big week for little Joshua. He has learned to do so many things. This post is so I can remember for his baby book/scrapbook.

I declared Monday, February 16th as his learning to stand day. He had pulled himself to standing a few times prior to this day (like, every 3rd day or so), but, he spent a lot of time on February 16th pulling himself up and has every day since. On Tuesday, the 18th, he cut his first tooth! On Thursday the 19th, he took his first plane ride. And, on Sunday the 22nd, he entertained us all by playing peek-a-boo with Stephen...where he was the one hiding his face. His laughter made Sean and I laugh and enjoy our morning...which started at 4:45am. Only the cutest little boy could pull me through something that early!

No comments: