Thursday, April 17, 2008

35 weeks pregnant

I am 35 weeks pregnant today. Wow. We are at the very end. The ticker I created at the beginning of this pregnancy on this blog has crept all the way over to the other side. There is not much time left...but then again...there is a month left. So close, yet, so far away.

Here is my picture from today. The belly is there in all of it's hugeness.

Last pgcy 35 weeks:





At this point I could complain about how un-free my body feels. I could comment on how SLOW I walked my workout this morning because of the soreness down there...BUT, today I am so thankful that I am healthy. I have spent the last week completely and totally sick with a nasty chest cold. My energy was zapped. I started getting it on Wednesday and got the fever Wednesday night. The fever didn't break until Saturday night. On Sunday I was able to conduct handbells, but had to immediately go home and lay down. Yesterday the sick head feeling finally went away & today is the first day I have made it through without absolutely crashing for a nap...no choice. So, even being 35 weeks pregnant, I feel like I have tons of energy...LOL!