Last night Sean and I ordered furniture and had a date. We got a phone call from Sean's parents that Stephen got a fever: 102. So, we're still on this sickness road. He hasn't had a fever since Wednesday morning, but, the congestion had not cleared. SO? Possibly an infection has set in? I still haven't seen anything green. So-I have a doctor's appt tomorrow & it looks like Stephen will also have a doctor's appt. tomorrow. The doctors are in the same building on the same floor, so, with any luck at all I will be able to get back-to-back appts.
We are trying to do anything and everything to keep Stephen semi-happy. He is NOT happy. He says "I don't want...." alot. He has no patience. He wants up, he wants down, he wants grape juice, no...orange juice. He wants water, but not THAT water, he wants the green cup...it's been hard.
Here are some pics from today:
We went on a bike ride to change the scenery & get out of the house

35 weeks, 3 days pregnant on a bike:

Naptime didn't last long in his big boy bed. So, once he calmed down again, Stephen gets a little more sleep next to Daddy & in front of the TV.
