Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sibling Class

After my last blog post, Sara L. wrote me and asked me if I was planning on taking Stephen to the hospital's sibling class. At that point I looked into it & found out the class was the next day! Shew! I couldn't go this month or next month, so, I sent Sean with Stephen to the sibling class. Stephen was the youngest at the class, apparently. However, he was able to come home and tell me some things that happened. It was a good trip. He definately has the idea that Mommy will go to the hospital and baby Joshua will come home after that trip. They sent Stephen home with a goodie bag that has been priceless. It had a fist-sized beach ball in it that Stephen played with nearly all day. He blew it up, deflated it, repeated.... Also, we played several games of keep away with it.

Pictures from the class that I had Sean take because I was sad to miss it. They were learning to swaddle a baby:


1 comment:

TG said...

how precious! neat class, too!