This pregnancy 36 weeks

Last pregnancy 36 weeks (same shirt)

hmmmm....
I don't know if I am bigger or not.
The doctor did not measure my belly on Monday.
I certainly look more like I am OUT more. I have a little diving board instead of a basketball...
What I do know:
Stephen was 8 lbs, 4 ounces.
I look huge when I get to the end of pregnancy. I did last time, too.
It is not shocking to me that everyone thinks this baby is coming tomorrow. I do look big.
When I got to the hospital last pregnancy, the doctor, who is not my doctor, asked if my doctor had done an ultrasound to check the size of the baby. When I said that he had not because he had been out of town, she said, "well, either you are having a big baby or you have a lot of fluid."
I had an 8lb+ baby and the nurses made a comment about a lot of fluid when they broke my water.
So-it just looks like I am going down the same road.
I have gained exactly the same amount of weight, but, I think I have avoided fat around my body. Chub rub is less & I haven't gotten a back roll this time. My bbs have also maintained. Geez-I hope that doesn't mean a BIGGER, bigger baby.
Quite honestly, the more I write in this post and "preview" the pics, I am getting more and more worried this baby is going to be huge.
My next doctor appt is Friday. That will be my first exam. Ugh. I am going to have to get a belly measurement from him since I didn't get one on Monday. Oh-I had a 5 lb weight gain between appointments (3 weeks), too! AHHH! It's going to be a big baby, huh?? I hope he looks like a newborn...it's just kind of freaky to see big newborns that look like some small toddlers.
Good news! Stephen and I are healthy! Please pray we stay this way!!!! Stephen has been really difficult, but, his sleeping has increased. Now I know I had an overtired child. So, the more he sleeps in and takes great naps, the better his attitude becomes. I hope I have my happy, jolly little guy when Joshua comes into the world. I look most forward to introducing Stephen to his brother and I will be crushed if the moment isn't perfect.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh girlfriend! You do look more "out" this time, but so cute!!
Post a Comment