Friday, April 04, 2008

Big Brother

You may think that this was staged, but it really wasn't. I was lucky enough to have the camera nearby when Stephen started doing this stuff. If it was staged-I would have wiped the peanut butter off of his face.

Stephen started practicing with a "baby" today. I think we ended up in the baby room for a diaper change & he just stayed in there and played. When I came back to check on him, he was having a grand time playing with the "baby" and was talking about baby Joshua.

SO CUTE! I should have run the video camera.


Notice the stool in the back of this picture. I did show him how to work the controls. I was surprised he wanted the music off. He usually wants music on everywhere.


Oops! I forgot to take out the red eye! He was putting baby in the the bouncy chair. This is what he was doing when I first discovered him.


Baby wanted to be rocked apparently.



I think this picture is priceless. Here I sit....rocking this baby....again. You just wonder what he's thinking. His expression brings back so many memories of me rocking him for the 1000th minute trying to bring sleep on or something...