Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dressed To Go Out

One of the advantages to having children the same gender is the hand-me-downs. Because of the hand-me-downs, I feel I have more rights to splurge on quality because I don't need quantity.

Here is Joshua's cute Halloween outfit. I bought the babylegs online. After I bought them, I found the onesie at Gap online. However, they were out of Joshua's size online. The onesie just fit with the babylegs too well, so, I just HAD to have it. Since they were out online, I was afraid they would be out in the mall, too. So, I put an e-mail out to all of my online girls and family & sure enough, first thing the next morning, my online girl, Jill was shopping and found the onesie in Joshua's size in New Jersey. Apparently it was the last one in the store she was at. I never even made it to my mall since we're behind in time zones. In fact, I still haven't been to the mall....



Dressed for Cousin Abby's Meet and Greet party. The pants are adorable and don't overlook the shoes! His first shoes:

No comments: