Thursday, October 02, 2008

First Kiss

Joshua got his first kiss from a girl this week.
On Tuesday I went over to Shawna's house. I was sitting with Joshua on her floor as she was attending to potty time with her older daughter. During that time, her youngest daughter, Hope, crawled over to check Joshua out. She kissed him a couple of times. Today we met again at Moms group & Hope got some more social time with Joshua & snuck in a couple kisses. So cute! Thanks to Jacqueline, the prepared Mom with camera in purse, I have a picture:

2 comments:

MomX4 said...

Thanks Joshua for being my first. You have good taste in cars so I think our romance will last a long time! How about Sunday we make another round of smooches? (I'll never kiss and tell, just my mom will). Hope

Sara said...

She planted a doozie on him. Look, he can hardly get up! That was so sweet and so many kisses. Thanks for letting me snuggle you today, Joshua! I told Braden tonight how much you reminded me of him as a baby. Very fun! You will be one cool kid! :)