OU was ranked number 1 and the Longhorns, ranked #5 beat them. Wow. I did not go into this season thinking it would be exciting. Now it's exciting. But, I proceed with caution emotionally. Will our fall this year be to Texas Tech? My sister's alma mater? They are ranked really high this year. Quite frankly it's exciting to see Tech pulling in some excitement, but, I don't want it to be too much for my Longhorns. Will it be to Missouri that was ranked, but lost this weekend? Or, will we flop to some team that has had a terrible year but pulls something together for the Longhorns? ATM?? I really can't imagine what it would be like to be a player or a coach of the Longhorn football team. It has to be so stressful.
That aside, we are wearing our orange in support! I got three pictures of the kids and these are the three pictures.
Evil Stephen and concerned Joshua:

Happy Stephen and unfocused Joshua:

Stephen and ???? Joshua:

2 comments:
Crack me up! Go MIZZOU! Oops, did I really say that now that I am a Texan? :)
TAMU will put out the upsetting win!! As Joy says... Gig'Em Maggies
Post a Comment