Friday, October 31, 2008

Milestone

Joshua met another milestone last night! He actually ate his rice cereal. He ate quite a bit & was even opening his mouth for the next bite. I have some video from the first time we tried to feed him several weeks ago...I will have to download it at my next available rest time...
The big story-I started trying food on him a couple of weeks ago & he didn't go for it. He then started changing up his sleep patterns & started going to bed at 7pm instead of 8pm, so, he wasn't eating dinner with us, so I stopped trying food. I randomly tried it last night as something-to-do to pass time and it went well. We'll see how it goes from here. BUT-I also haven't seen a poop from him today. So, I am going to have to monitor that, too. Maybe his second food will be prunes.

No comments: