Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch at the Methodist Church

Two years ago I met up with a Moms group at the Methodist church's pumpkin patch. Little did I know that the people I met up with would become my best friends and we would repeat the activity year after year. Here are some pics of this year's meeting at the pumpkin patch, Joshua's first trip to the pumpkin patch:











I am putting this picture on because I think it shows off my weight loss. I am happy to look at my legs in this picture & I haven't been so happy in years past. I am down about 13 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I was a size 10/12 & now I am a size 6/8. My weight loss is from weight watchers, working out, and breastfeeding. I really hope I can keep up the weight post breastfeeding! You get a lot more food when breastfeeding! But, I also can't work out an hour at a time because of breastfeeding!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pics! We go to that pumpkin patch each year too, but it is hard to schedule a time that Daddy can make it too! :) You look fantastic! You are working the program, unlike me! :) Way to go!

Emily said...

You look great! :)

TG said...

You got some great pics and you do look good. Hate that we didn't get to talk as much. Hopefully tomorrow. Pumpkin Patch was a little crazy Wed!