Here are a few pictures of getting ready for school :




This is where we drop off his backpack and supplies before school:

Here is Stephen right before I put him in the classroom. He was not sure about going in. He did cry, which made me really cry. I had to run so he wouldn't see me crying. His teacher, Mrs Marcia, is standing in the background.

Joshua finally taking a long, decent nap late this afternoon...he is totally holding his foot while sleeping! So cute. He loves his feet. He loves to hold them.

4 comments:
Yea Stephen and yea Mommy! You both made it! Stephen is TOO cute and getting so big. He looks like he is off to elementary school! What a blessing to have such a great 1st day of school! I pray he has a fantastic year, learns a lot, has lots of fun, and makes some new friends! :)
I LOVE the one of him by the door! Caylie said she saw Stephen anf he was happy! :)
Good pics! I think school will be good for both of you. It's an adjustment for kids and parents, but good for both. I have made the observation that raising children is about letting go more and more each day. Our job is to make them more independent a little each day so they are prepared to face the world when they graduate from high school and go out on their own to college. It's no easy task, but we are so blessed to have them in our lives for so many years and to have the impact we have on them until they leave the nest. Funny to think about leaving the nest at this age, but it's what we are preparing them for...
That's my boy! Sniff...
Post a Comment