We are doing well!
I haved healed completely from the preparation and travel day here. My nap yesterday seemed to get me to my happy place. LOL!
Today we went to the Magic Kingdom in the morning. We caught several of the rides that we loved yesterday and did a few new ones. We're off to a new park tomorrow.
Swiss Family Robison treehouse:
Yes, Joshua did fall asleep in "it's a small world" again! And yes, I TOTALLY went to that ride at nap time! LOL! We did NOT go to Mickey's Phiharmonic thing afterwards, so,he got a better nap today.
Dumbo ride with Grandma and Grandpa
Teacups with Daddy
I didn't get too many pictures of Joshua on rides-but-he is really good on them. He takes it all in. He has been the best baby on this trip!
Joshua kept pointing to balloons today, so, I thought I would buy him a balloon. I found out that the cheapest mylar balloon was $7, so, I decided I would try to buy the kids balloons at the grovery store during naptime, or later. Well, the joke is on me. The same balloon costs $7.99 at the grocery store. SO, maybe balloons tomorrow :-)
I spent $7 at the park today on drinks. Oh, I should have spent about $10 on the snow globe that Joshua threw in the store and broke. I asked the people to please let me buy it since my child broke it because I wasn't monitoring him well. They wouldn't let me pay. They said it happens all the time. Ugh, still not comforting to me. SO, there is part of the reason for the mark ups!

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. I wish I was there too!!! We need to get to DIsney... Kaiden would LOVE it!
You guys look like you are having so much fun and the weather looks great! I can't wait for our trip. Only 2 months away! LOL.
Post a Comment