Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney Day 5

We went to Epcot!

I am so proud of Stephen! I was able to get him on the ride "Test Track" which is supposedly the fastest ride in all of Disney. He did not cry! He made it through! He said he didn't like it, but, that was not even strongly stated. However, the ride dumped us out into a souvenir shop that had little toy monorails. He started jumping up and down asking us to buy him a monorail. SO, we did what any good parent would do, we bought him the monorail toy. LOL! The scary Test Track ride was forgotten instantly. Stephen also rode "Soarin'" later in the day, another step-up in bravery ride. I am so glad I pushed Stephen to do a little more.

We hung out at Epcot a little longer than we should have. We kept saying "just one more ride" and "well, we're here, so we may as well...." So, after we finished riding the ride in Mexico, watching the Chinese acrobats, and riding the Norwegian ride, we started towards the exit of the park. Joshua fell asleep instantly in the Bjorn. So, afternoon nap was probably already a bust. Stephen wanted to ride the monorail and Sean wanted to go by lost and found to see if the stroller was there that we left on the tram. SO, we rode the monorail. Stephen got to ride in the front with Daddy. I held sleeping Joshua in the back.

Ode to the Monorail:

Stephen holding up his new toy. He carries and carries this toy around. All day, everyday.


Waiting for the monorail to come


Riding in the front with the pilot

No comments: