Here is a picture of me today, 39 weeks preggo:

39 weeks last time (I guess I was too lazy to get a good pic):

This is the day before I had Stephen, when labor started:

Cute Story-
I took Stephen to MonkeyNAround yesterday. As we were there, a little boy approached me and asked me what I had in my shirt. I told him I had a baby in my belly. He then wanted to lift up my shirt and see. I told him it wasn't polite to lift up other people's shirts. I explained he couldn't see the baby because the baby was inside of my tummy. He was happy with the answer and ran off to play. He then came back and tried to lift my shirt again. I got a kick out of it, so did Beth. I went and told his Mom about his questions. I think she was humored & I told her it made a great pregnancy story for me. At least he wasn't asking me if I was going to have twins! LOL!
Stephen seems to be giving up his nap. The timing certainly is not perfect! Perhaps all the change and all the company and disruption to the daily routine will take him back to a nap...
Most days I am Okay because he will stay in his room and do quiet time. Sometimes it's annoying because I feel a little schizo trying to get things done as fast as I can.
I do have the house pretty clean...I am very happy with the condition it is currently in. I just need to maintain from this point forward..
If baby comes later today, or tomorrow I can say:
Before Joshua came, Stephen and I went to Moms group at church. Stephen actually asked to go with the kids today!!!! ???? Then, we left early to meet Larisa at the Cheesecake Factory downtown in the Galleria. Stephen was a gentleman during the meal and was very interested in Elodie's routine, Larisa's baby. Then, I took Stephen to the Disney store. He was SO excited. We got to ride the escalator. As we got to the bottom, he saw the neon Mickey Mouse ears and ran to the store, chirping the whole way. We had a good time. We bought a Mickey Mouse cash register, mickey mouse shorts, a birthday present for him (which he didn't see), and a Goofy and Lightening McQueen kid's cup.
