Stephen helped Daddy carry Joshua inside.
Grandpa and Grandma Koehler, Grandpa and Grandma Cupitt, and Mike and Amy Wood were in attendance along with James and Alyssa.



Once we got in the door, Stephen started the line of questions about Joshua. He was bouncing around...a lot.
Stephen and I sat on the couch with Joshua while my family prepared a great dinner. I was so excited to see Stephen happy that I did what I do best...cried. People were fetching me Kleenex right and left. Stephen did not cry with me. I had been afraid he would cry if he saw me cry. He even helped me get some toilet paper one time for my "boogers."
After dinner, Daddy and I I took Joshua upstairs with Stephen. Stephen showed Joshua around the house. Daddy took Stephen downstairs to hang with the Grandparents. I then started to feed Joshua. As soon as Stephen got downstairs, he announced that everyone should come upstairs to see Joshua eat. He was so excited, he came back upstairs and just watched, asked questions, and started all kinds of "room preparations"....he took a blanket out of the drawer for Joshua, put the blanket in the crib, took some toys out, turned on the light, and some other things.
SO, tonight, for Stephen and attendants, was very exciting. Praise God.

1 comment:
I felt like I was there and crying with you! Love all your stories! Can't wait to see the boys together! :) Praise God for all sorts of blessings sent your way!
Post a Comment