




I'm sure all of you got the big email, but in case you missed it...check out these stats! 9 lbs, 11 oz. 22 inches. Born at 6:58pm. He's a tank. Check out his thighs. He has rolls! That's my favorite part. And really sweet so far. Nice and quiet and I'm sure he'll stay that way.
Obviously, if you have been checking the blog you know that this thing went fast and furious. Couple of pushes and he was out. But Amy will give you all the details later.
Beth

7 comments:
Congratulations! Holy moly - 9 lbs, 11oz?! Yikes!! We're thrilled for you all!
We're so, so, so excited for you! Andrew, Braden, and Colton all got to see baby Joshua and couldn't believe that he was less than an hour old! Oh how we love technology! You Rock, Amy! He is big baby and so cute! The pictures are awesome! Can't wait to see Stephen with him! God's continued blessings! Get some sleep! :)
You rock! See you tomorrow, if you're up for it.
What wonderful photos capturing the arrival of Joshua Thomas into the world & into your family. We are so happy for you. Get some rest. Blessings to your family.
What a big boy! The pics are absolutely amazing too! :) I am going to try to come see you tomorrow, but I can't make any promises... we have lots of visitors coming to see Nate, but hopefully I can break away at some point.
He's beautiful, Amy! Congrats!!!
Jen
Amy, he's beautiful! You and Sean look so proud ... what a terrific photo!
Anne
Post a Comment